Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS is a disease that causes multiple cysts. They are a kind of liquid water bag present in the ovary. The accumulation of cysts is because of the irregular menstrual cycle. The size of ovaries and the hormones like estrogen and androgen increases too.
- Yoga needs minimum exercise tools. There is no need for the equipment, you just need a yoga mat and yoga blocks or support (if you are a beginner), these can be skipped if you are in a natural space.
- Yoga for weight loss is a gradual process that requires optimum time to reduce fat. It improves strength, flexibility, boosts immunity.
- Practising yoga for immunity boost is a magnificent method and loosens up the mind.
- There are some yoga acts that help boost organs and speed up their function
- Try to add these yoga asanas to your daily schedule to stay fit both physically and mentally.
“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self and to the self”
The year 2020 will mark as the sixth edition of International Yoga Day. We clearly are aware that how drastically the circumstances are changing for the world and due to Covid-19 most of the countries have enabled the lockdown so because of this reason the theme of this year’s international yoga day set by United Nations, is “yoga at home and yoga with family”.
Your breath is very deeply connected with your emotions so when emotions have such strong control over breath then while using the tool of the breath you can calm various emotions like anxiety, stress and depression. Yoga can help with anxiety and stress.
Yoga is a powerful practice to stimulate the energy within you. It boosts our immunity and makes us happy in the long run as we know that fitness is not a destination, it is a way of life. These yoga poses for beginners will help you to start your yoga journey.
Every day is a new beginning and day by day and step by step you will make it there. Absorb the energy and possibility of today by doing Surya namaskar but before that just remember this list of mistakes and you will be good to go.
Surya namaskar is a twelve-step yoga asana. It helps us to enlighten our body with consciousness and energy. Surya Namaskar step by step guide and to know everything about Surya Namaskar follow the below link.